How to Get Rid of Eczema Fast
Skin diseases are common among everyone. In this world almost 80% people suffers from skin disease. One day my 8 years old sister told me that she was having itching and redness on her hands, legs and face. And I came to recognized that she was having eczema. First the problem was not acute but after sometimes it became a serious problem for that little girl.
Eczema is commonly known as dermatitis. Some people say it is contagious but it’s not. If your ancestors had gone through this problem then there is a possibility that you might go through the same disease. Inflammation and irritation occurs when you are having eczema. My sister was going through the atopic eczema or dermatitis. In a survey it is being said that, about 30-40% people in USA suffers from atopic dermatitis.[wp_ad_camp_1]
CAUSES OF ECZEMA
Eczema has no exact causes but some can be given as a matter of fact.
1. Variations in body temperature.
2. Hormonal changes in body.
3. Due to oil excretion and fabrics you wear.
4. Acute attires and asthma.
5. Bacteria, viruses and fungus can be the causes of eczema.
6. In my thinking stress is one of the causes to have recurrent eczema.
7. Dandruff can be a horrible cause of dermatitis.
SYMPTOMS OF ECZEMA
Symptoms are very hard to distinguish as skin diseases are similar to look at.
Below there are some symptoms of eczema:
1. First you will notice dry reddish skin which thickens at a time. It means there will be hard thicken skin.
2. Sometimes you will notice wet blotches.
3. After sometime the wet blotches become dry and darkened.
4. You may also notice bleeding and scabbing. After seeing the symptoms first try to get rid of those problems.
HOW TO GET RID OF ECZEMA:
Let’s see how to conquer this problem by using all natural and homemade methods.
1. COLD COMPRESS:
Cold compress is recommended to use to stop irritation and burning sensation. You can use ice cubes on the affected area. The water from the ice cubes will hydrate the eczema area and will help to heal it fast.
2. OLIVE OIL:
Olive oil is a traditional medicine which helps to heal many types of skin disease problem. Apply olive oil on the eczema affected area and massage gently. You can apply olive oil twice a day. You can also use a hot washcloth over the affected area. It is an obligatory matter.
3. FISH OIL:
Omega-3 acid resides in fish oil. Omega-3 helps to heal the eczema scar. Gallop fish oil three times a day. This will definitely help to cure reddish eczema scar.
4. MOISTURIZE SKIN WITH ALOE VERA:
When eczema occurs your skin tends to become dry and crusty. That’s why you need to moisturize your skin. Mucus of Aloe Vera softens your dry skin. Try to apply Aloe Vera gel over the affected area before going to bed. Keep the gel overnight and in the next morning wash it with lukewarm water. This is an effective method. People use Aloe Vera to improve skin quality.[wp_ad_camp_2]
Turmeric contains an anti-inflammatory agent named Curcuma. Curcuma tends to cure various diseases. There is an easy solution which can be used to fade away eczema. Mix together 1 tsp of turmeric powder, 1/2 tsp ground white rice and little amount of liquid milk to make a paste out of it. Now apply the paste on the eczema and rub gently. Here the ground rice works as a scrubber. After 15 minutes later, wash it with normal tap water.
Turmeric reduces the burning and inflammatory sensation. Also you can have raw turmeric with milk. This is very useful for your eczema and also for purification of blood.
Make a scrub with honey. Mix with honey some rock sugar (rock sugar means crystallized sugar) and apply it to the affected region. Now rub gently. Then wash it like as usual. Honey also helps to reduce the itching problem.
Lemon has Vitamin C which helps to lighten the dark scars of eczema. Take a half of the lemon and place the lemon on some sugar. Then rub like aforesaid with the sugary part on the affected skin. Try to drink lemon juice as this will eliminate toxins from your body.
8. BATHING IS A NECESSITY:
When you are having dermatitis tries to take proper bath. This must be a compulsory act on your routine work. In my sense you can have two types of bathing process.
1. The common type is to take oatmeal bath. Grind 3 cups of oatmeal and put it in your warm water in bathtub. Try to soak the whole body. It is important that the affected area may come in connection of oatmeal. Stay in the bathtub for 25-30 minutes.
2. Another process is to add in your bathtub 2 tbsp of baking soda. Baking soda helps to reduce reddish scars. It also soothes the itching problem. Stay in your bathtub for about 15 minutes. Then pat dry your whole body.
MEDICATED HOME REMEDIES HYDRO-CORTISONE CREAM:
To avoid irritation and itchiness apply the mild hydro-cortisone cream. Apply the cream twice a day. It will be better if you take advice from your doctor.
Antihistamine is used to reduce excess itchiness. It must be recommended by the doctors. Because antihistamine may produces side effects.
1. First and foremost don’t scratch your dermatitis. It will worsen your eczema.
2. Drink a lot of water. This will hydrate your body from all diseases.
3. Wear cotton clothes when you are having eczema.
4. While you are going out apply sun block on your eczema. Try to use umbrella on the hot and sunny weather.
5. I am a fruit lover. Try to eat a lot of fruit and nuts. Keep avocado on your diet plan regularly.
6. Try to keep away your mental stress. As stress is one of the trivial causes of eczema.
7. Avoid allergic foods. If you gallop allergic foods it will increase your eczema problem.[wp_ad_camp_3]