How to Get Rid of Dandruff Fast
Dandruff is a cosmetic problem generally affects both men and women or even children. This is a flake of skin that shed continuously on our scalp. People getting affected by dandruff must have some health issuing problem. I am telling you a few. Due to poor blood circulation, wrong selection of shampoo, use of different hair products and insufficient diet.
Dandruff can be sighted as a fungal problem known as Malassezia furfur. Like its strange name its work is also strange. This fungus increases the appearance of skin flakes. You can get rid of dandruff by buying anti-dandruff shampoo or can apply natural method. I probably prefer the natural methods which is not that much harmful. In case you are using chemical based products try to find out first that if it suits your hair or your scalp. Now let’s know about the methods of getting rid of dandruff.
1. Wash hair properly:
First of all you must know that dandruff causes due to dry scalp cells. So try to clean your hair properly. If your hair is harsh a bit then my suggestion would be not to use shampoo daily. If you work outside home then you can wash your head with an anti-dandruff shampoo daily or you can choose to clean your hair 1 times in 2 days.
2. Brush soon after bath:
Try to brush your hair soon after you complete your bath. This will help distribute the oil which naturally occurs in your scalp.
3. Using Lemon:
• This is a natural method of getting rid of this awkward problem.
• Take 3-4 lemons and boil them in 5 cups of water for about 20-25 minutes.
• Then let it cool for hours and use this to wash your hair.
• Now make a mixture of vinegar and water in equal quantity.
• Apply this on your scalp and let it be for overnight.
• Next morning wash your hair with shampoo which suits your hair.
• This is an ancient solution of getting rid of dandruff. First wash your hair.
• Then apply yogurt in your scalp then leave it for about 30 minutes.
• Then wash your hair. You do not need to use shampoo or if you want then try to use baby shampoo as it is mild in nature.
6. Oil massage:
• Make a mixture of coconut oil or olive oil as per your wish then heat the mixture slowly and it must be lukewarm.
• Before shampoo, apply the warm mixture and let it be for about 1-2 hours. Then wash your hair.
7. Only coconut oil:
• First wash your hair and do not use any shampoo. Then dry your hair and remember not to dry your hair too much that it become stiff.
• Then apply coconut oil only on your scalp. Try not to apply in the hair much.
• Then wash your hair till the last drop of oil becomes vanish.
• This is a traditional method.
• Beat 2 egg whites and apply it to your scalp. Some people apply 2 whole eggs but I do not prefer that method. Because egg is a sticky object with its yolk.
• Keep it for about 1 hour or more than that.
• My grand ma taught me this and it is very much effective for me.
• Apply onion paste or rub onion on your scalp. Leave it for about 1 hour.
• Wash it very carefully and then apply lemon juice to get rid of the pungent smell of onion