How to Get Rid Of Chapped Lips Fast
In your whole body the lips are the most receptive place which acts like a child. It’s too delegate like an infant’s skin.
So, your lips need more care than any other part of the body.
On our busy day we sometimes forget to take good care of our body.
Luckily if we take out some time for our own concern we forget to enlist the care for our baby lips. Then after walking up in the morning or at the middle of our work we notice that our lips are cracked or someone beside you will tell you that there are blood on your lips.
That situation is very upsetting for me. Cracked and chapped lips are uninviting to look at. It’s so pathetic that you can’t even talk to anybody with much fluency. I always smile a lot but whenever I am facing chapped lips I rarely smile.
So, try to avoid this horrible situation. Below are given some causes of chapped lips through which you can be cautious about the fact.
- Main cause of chapped lips is the excessive dry or cold weather. This leads to loss of moisture. Deficiency of moisture leads to cracked lips
- Direct contact to salt.
- Vitamin and nutrition shortage can lead to chapped lips.
- Licking of lips can be a major cause.
- If our lip is exposed to sun for a long time than our lip dries out.
- Some cosmetics and other medication can cause cracked lips.
- If you are facing any mouth fungal disease than there is a possibility that you might have chapped and cracked lips.
- Nasal congestion can lead to chapped lips as all the time they face congested nasal and tends to breathe by using mouth.
There are also many more reasons for this chapped lip. I am not stretching it more. Now come to the main point of getting rid of this horrible and unwilling situation.
HOW TO GET RID OF CHAPPED LIPS:
There are many ways which through you can demise your unwilling lips condition. There are some tips which will give you quick relief.
By using glycerin you can get rid of chapped lips overnight. Take some glycerin on your finger tip than rub it in your lip. Next day you will notice that you are not having that bleeding situation. Every night before going to bed use glycerin.
After 1 week you will notice a soft, pinkish and beautiful lip.
ii. ROSE WATER:
Rose water is another great solution. Take some pure rose water and dab in it a cotton ball. Then apply the cotton ball on your lips. This will give your lip a smooth and soft effect.
iii. ROSE PATEL:
Take some rose Patel and make a paste with it by using milk or honey. Now apply the paste over your lips and keep it for about 25-30 minutes. Then after a while drop down all the mixture. You have to lie down that time as you are using patel paste in your lips. You will notice nice and radiant look of your lips. Rose patel helps to moist your lips.
iv. ALOE VERA GEL:
Aloe Vera gel is effective in many cases. It is beneficiary in case of chapped lips too. Take some Aloe Vera gel and apply it evenly on your lips. Keep it for about 10 minutes.
Aloe Vera gel helps to soften your lips skin and it also give your lips a moist look. You can apply Aloe Vera twice a day. If your lip condition is very bad and you wanted to cure it as soon as possible then use Aloe Vera gel trice a day. Surely you will get great benefit from this.
v. OLIVE OIL:
Olive oil seals the moisture of your lip. Apply olive with gentle posture. Keep one bottle of olive oil in your bag and apply it with clean hand. It helps to moist your lip and keep the moisture locked.
vi. PETROLEUM GEL:
I highly recommend everyone to use a good quality petroleum gel instead of using Lip balm. I am not telling you to stop using lip balm but petroleum gel is more effective. Try to buy unflavored petroleum gel. Whenever you would feel that your lips are dry use petroleum gel.
PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE:
Preventive action can give you much relief as you are caution about the arrival of chapped or cracked lips.
Below are some few tips:
- First and foremost work of yours would be galloping as much water as you can. In a survey it is being seen that people drunk only 6-7 glass of water a day and minimum 2 to 3 bottles of soft drinks or alcoholic drinks. Avoid consumption of alcoholic product. Drink at least 10-12 glasses of water a day.
- If you are buying lip balms try to avoid the product containing phenol, mint or alcohol. This tends to dry out your lip. Buy good quality lip balms which contain higher SPF. Higher SPF lip balm will protect your skin from UV rays.
- If you are going outside and using any cosmetics on your lip first try to coat your lips with petroleum jelly or lip balm( Try to use those lip balm which contains higher SPF). Then apply other cosmetics. Sometimes because of the cosmetics your lips become chapped and cracked.
- Avoid using too much cosmetics. Whenever you are using cream on your face try to avoid the lip area. As it is more sensitive than your faces skin.
- When you woke up in the morning and find that your lip is cracked you can take some protective action. Take your toothbrush and gently rub it to your lips. This will exfoliate the dry skin on your lip. After that apply olive oil or Glycerin. This will keep your lips quite healthy and luscious.
- Also avoid licking your lips all the time. You are taking so many preventive option and solution but not stopping licking your lips than its result is very ghastly. So, if possible than stay away from licking your lips to get a vivacious looking lips.