How to Get Rid of Dead skin On Face Overnight!
Who doesn’t want a flawless skin? Everybody lusts for a flawless skin as face is the main attraction point of all. Day by day due to different particles of weather our skin becomes rough, dull and lifeless. If you don’t take appropriate care for just one day, the next day you will feel the change in your face. Our cell production occurs each second and the dead cells needed to be clear out so that the fresh cell could get a chance to breathe in.This article is about how to get rid of dead skin on face .keep reading to know the secret tips.
How to Get Rid of Dead skin On Face:
The most important reason of your dull skin can be dead cells. To get rid of dead skin cell must be your first concern. In this article, we will aim at adding the solutions which are tried and tested on people.
Cleansing Is a Must:
The first step to find a spanking new skin is the cleansing part. Everyday our face goes through so much dirt, makeup and different other particles which are very detrimental to our skin. I obviously prefer the double cleansing method which is exceptionally popular in Korea. First, you need to use any oil based cleanser which emulsifies while runs under water. Oil based cleanser helps to remove the dirt by 80%. After using any oil based cleanser you can go for the foam cleanser or any other gel based cleanser. You will get rid of the remaining 19.99% dirt from your skin. It eventually means in your daily skin care routine if you follow a decent rule of double cleansing you may have a great possibility of not having dead skin cell in the near future.
Steam is Important:
Steaming is one integral part of doing anything onto face. You already know that steaming helps to open up the pores of your skin and helps you to exfoliate your skin even better. You can take steam in three ways. One is that you can take hot shower or steam bath; you can as well use hot pot water steam to steam your face or you can soak a towel into the hot water and after rinsing the water pat it onto your face. After applying steam you can use any cleanser of your choice. Steam will help to exfoliate the gunk from the skin surface.
Gram Flour Mixture:
Gram flour is an active ingredient which helps to exfoliate your skin to remove dead skin cells. These are methods which originated from our ancestor as you can believe at that time they didn’t have readymade products for removing dead skin from face.
- First method is taking 2 tablespoon of gram flour and mix with it some milk to make a thick paste. Apply the paste onto your face and rub it gently. Gram flour will help to exfoliate your skin from deep inside. Instead of using milk you can also use rose water or can use both.
- Another face pack is that you can use Yogurt instead of milk. Yogurt will help to reduce the sunburn which sometimes causes dead skin cell. Keep the pack for 20 minutes and then rub it gently with wet finger to avoid harshness. Do this method twice a week and you will obviously feel the change.
Ground rice is another great exfoliate agent. I have used this method many a more time. Take one tablespoon of ground rice and then add with it ½ teaspoon gram flour. Add in 1 teaspoon of honey and few drops of milk to make a paste. Now use the pack on your full face and rub it gently. Remember ground rice is quite a bit harsh. So, don’t rub vigorously. If you have sensitive skins then try to skin the method. Rub it only for about 5 to 7 minutes. This is one of the best for my skin and I got positive result of removing dead skin cells from my skin. Use this pack once a week and don’t use any other chemical product or home remedies for dead skin if you are using ground rice.
In another way you can use ground rice. Take some ground rice; add with it a few drops of milk and rosehip oil. Rice will exfoliate your skin and rosehip oil will help to moisten your skin from harshness.
Coffee mixture remedy is usually an invention of my little sister. Caffeine helps to remove dead skin cells as well as it helps to brighten your skin. I have experienced the glow after applying it. Take one tablespoon of coffee and add with it one teaspoon of almond oil, ½ teaspoon of honey and 1teaspoon of brown sugar. If the pack feels a bit dry then use honey to make a medium consistency pack. Rub the face pack onto your face. You can also use the mixture on your neck, hand or leg. Rub for about 5 minutes and then keep it for 15 minutes after that rinse it off with lukewarm water. You will feel the instant glow after using ground coffee.
Oatmeal is one best natural home remedy for exfoliation. This natural home remedy is one awesome ingredient which helps to exfoliate dead skin cells and also helps to stop overproduction of oil in the t-zone area.
- Take 2 tablespoon of coarse oatmeal, add with it 1 teaspoon of honey and ½ teaspoon of lemon juice. Now apply the mixture onto the face and rub it gently. Oatmeal will gently help to exfoliate the dead skin cells on the face. Then keep the oatmeal mixture for about 10 minutes onto your face. Rinse it off with cold water and pat dry your skin. Your skin will feel tender after applying oatmeal.
- Another method that I use is quite a tasty one. Jokes apart! Take 2 tablespoon of Coarse oatmeal in a bowl; add with it ½ teaspoon of cocoa powder, 1 tablespoon of honey, one tablespoon of almond oil and few drops of lemon juice. Then it will form a thick paste, you can add lemon juice as per the consistency you need. Apply the mixture and rub gently. Keep the pack on your face for about 10minutes to get all the good ingredients onto your skin.
Important note- I don’t like the idea of using sugar and oats altogether. But if you use sugar to more exfoliation try to soak the oats in water for 30miutes and then add the sugar to form the paste.
The benefit of baking soda is huge and I mean huge. Not only just it can be used in baking purpose but it can also be used for health issues. Baking soda will help to remove dead skin cells within just 10 minutes. Take one teaspoon of baking soda; add with it few drops to water and also few drops of rosehip oil. Apply the mixture onto face and rub very gently for just 1 minute. Keep the mixture for about 10 minutes not more than that. Baking soda exfoliates the skin from deep inside. If your skin irritates after using baking soda then it would be better for you to rinse it as early as possible.
Sugar & Olive oil mixture:
Sugar is kind of harsh for some people. So who are sensitive to sugar, you can avoid the remedy. Take one teaspoon of sugar and add in it few drops of olive oil and then rub the mixture in the t-zone area of your face. I won’t suggest you to use it on the cheeks because it made my skin a bit rough. Rub gently onto the t-zone to remove dead skin cells.
Exfoliation Tools or Chemical exfoliation
You can use some physical exfoliation tool to get rid of dead skin cells. Now-a-days many companies have came up with the facial cleansing brush kit for removing dead cells. You can also use soft cleansing brush and use the brush in circular motion to get the best result out of it. Before going towards chemical exfoliation of face you need to seek help from dermatologist and also the person who have ideas about this. In market there’s load more chemical exfoliation pads available. Use them to exfoliate your skin. Chemical exfoliation includes different kinds of acid to break down the dead skin from your skin. Chemical exfoliates work best if dead skin cells of yours don’t move away after using home remedies.
- Avoid drinking alcohol as this particular item dehydrates your skin very easily.
- Never use any harsh soap onto your skin. Harsh soap will dry out your skin and it will damage your skin more by the time,
- We have added some remedies which we personally used. Most of them are exfoliation methods. Always keep in mind you must use moisturizer to make your skin soft and supple. Dry skin can generate more dryness.
- Always exfoliate with soft circular motion. Don’t give any pressure to your skin. Harsh exfoliation will damage your skin.
- If by any chance your skin gets irritated due to exfoliation try to give rest so that new skin cells born.
- Never ever exfoliate every day. It will worsen your skin condition.
- At winter try to give your skin more moisture to avoid dead skin cell formation.
I have included most of the parts in this article. If you have any questions regarding this topic comment below and I will try my best to serve you.