When you notice some flakes like elements on your scalp you can be sure that you are facing a dilemma of dry scalp. These flakes are dried skin of your scalp and as so these are dry, it attached to the scalp limply. When you touch those flakes it comes off easily from your hair.
Once I was in a party and was wearing a wine colored dress and found some dry scalp on my shoulder. It was a very embarrassing situation for me. So after that time I tried hard to get rid of dry scalp problem. I have some natural ways of getting rid of it. Those are inexpensive procedures and there would be no headache of chemical reaction as you are using non-chemical substance.
It’s not necessary that each step or process will work for everyone. I tried to use a paste of the following ingredients. A bit of thyme, yarrow, rosemary, red clover, aloe Vera and witch hazel. And make a paste with these ingredients and apply on to the scalp of your head.
1. Avocado is a rich element which is packed full of vitamins and natural oil.
2. Mix together one ripe avocado, 3 tbsp olive oil and a tsp of honey.
3. Apply to your dry hair and cover with a shower cap for nearly about 45 minutes.
4. Wash with lukewarm water but not too warm. If you want you can use a little amount of shampoo at the time of washing your hair.
If you want to make your hair look glossy and moisturized then you can go for the use of eggs on your hair. Your skin produces dry flakes because of the deficiency of protein on your scalp. As eggs contain a lot of Protein then you can easily go for eggs.
1. Mix together 2 egg yolks, two tbsp of olive oil and a little bit of water. If you want you can omit the water. The elements you are using will be proportionately same. If your hair is long then you can take 3 egg yolks and 3 tbsp of olive oil.
2. After shampooing apply the mixture. Let stand for 15 minutes.
3. Rinse with cold water.
4.TEA TREE OIL:
Sometimes dry scalp problem creates dry sore problem. As we know tea tree oil acts as anti fungal elements which we can use to make our hair moisturized.
1. After shampooing while you are using conditioner take 2 tsp of tea tree oil and take less amount of your regular conditioner.
2. Tea tree oil is very good elements for your hair. This is my favorite natural remedies. If you want you can buy Shampoos or conditioners that contain tea tree oil.
When you went to parlor they will provide you hot oil treatments. So if you want a moisturized scalp then use coconut oil or olive oil.
1. In a saucepan, warm up oil until it is light warm. Do not make it too hot as your skin will burn with this.
2. After 1 minute start to apply oil in sections. Remember if you are facing a burning condition then cool the oil for a little bit more time.
3. Wrap your hair with shower cap and then keep it for at least 1 hour.
4. Rinse with cold water and then shampoo your hair until the oil is fully gone.
6.APPLE CIDER VINEGAR:
You can use apple cider vinegar when you are using conditioner. Like before take 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar in your conditioner. If you want you can take a mug of water and add 2 tsp of apple cider vinegar. This will make your hair look moisturized and you will be free from dry scalp problem.
Eat a diet which contains a lot of vitamin E. Almond is my favorite which contains a lot of vitamin E. Also you can eat strawberries, broccoli or flax seeds.